Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Naturalism

Meteor?
Ouhh I don't have much interest toward this thingy before,
That's a kind of impossibility for me,
And, I'm not a romantic one, perhaps?

Yet I'm an envy one,
Seeing people how satisfied with the so-called "meteor",
Frankly, I'm not so believe in it!
But at last I'd gave a try.

Bi and I therefore went to the sport center,
With his friends,
We lying on the track,
Looking up to the dark sky,
Which full of stars,
That's amazing and this definitely impressed me.

Waiting..waiting...while in my heart, I'm singing...
陪你去看流星雨落在这地球上,
让你的泪落在我肩膀,
要你相信我的爱只肯为你勇敢,
你会看见,幸福的所在......

WOW!!! I saw it!!!
That's meteor!!!
METEOR!!!!
This really appear in our life!!!
Unbelievable...
Kind of RIDICULOUS!!!
But that's the truth!
That's what we used to see in the movies!!!
I'm so excited!!!
I then impressed by Kedah's sky again.
I love this!
We watched from 10pm till 12.30am,
Owh..my neck and eyes were so tired,
Aha! But it's worth!!!
Definitely!!!

No comments: